Sunday, October 11, 2009

Where does the time go?


These are some family pictures that we had taken in late July. Yes - I've been meaning to post some of them here ever since we got them back in August. I guess I'm averaging a two month lag-time on that kind of thing right now. Wow - imagine how bad I'll be at those things if/when we have more than one kid that I'm chasing after!...Okay - I can't blame it all on Stella. We've just had a lot going on lately, I guess!

Not too many new updates...Cameron is still working in the day and going to school in the evenings, busy as ever. Stella is growing way too fast. She is walking (running actually!) and talking (saying the cutest things!). She loves to play outside now that the weather is finally allowing it and she talks about her cousins non-stop...(who incidentally have the swine flu right now! Poor kiddos...). I am just doing my thing - same-old-stuff. I had to give a talk in church today...Yikes! So, I'm glad that's over. I'm enjoying the fall weather and decorating the house for Halloween and fall!










8 comments:

Colleen Christensen, Photographer said...

REALLY cute pictures!!!!!! REALLY CUTE!

CHRISTINE said...

THOSE. ARE. THE. CUTEST. PICTURES. EVER!! I love them...and I always love how you decorate your house for Halloween and fall. So sorry about the swine flu...I hope Max is doing ok...scary! Love you guys.

Kim said...

So cute! Who took them they are amazing!

Loni said...

Love the new blog look! Your family pics turned out darling. I love the one of you guys from the back with Stella leaning on your shoulder, too cute!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

These pictures are so sweet! Don't you just love good family pictures?! Stella is a doll!

Carrie Elder said...

Wow! Stella is as photogenic as you are Jenny!! You are too Cameron:) Stella has grown up so much, she has the cutest little personality ever... it's always fun to see you guys in church! Love you guys!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Gorgeous family, gorgeous pictures. Love the one on the bike, and I love the one 3rd from the bottom... Stella looks like she's about to give the camera "the bird"... ha! Your hair looks great too... help me make mine look like that! Seriously.

abo-bder said...



faniyin
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض