Tuesday, June 19, 2007

May the Force be With You...


We are now the proud aunt and uncle of another nephew! :)Congratulations to Christine, Jared and Wyatt...Baby Luke was born last week and finally I have our first picture of him here to place on the blog. We went over to their house on Friday - he was not quite 2 days old then. What a cute baby! He has lots of fuzzy black hair and the cutest little tiny body! You forget how small they are when they're born...I might have this wrong, so don't quote me on it - but I believe he was 7 pounds, 10 ounces at birth. Welcome to the family, Luke!

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

That is such a cute baby!! I love you guys and am so happy you came over to visit. Come again soon! Thanks so much for the baby stuff and lotions for me. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Well said.