Thursday, August 2, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Happy Birthday, Cameron! Today is August 2nd, 2007...exactly 30 years from the date Cameron was born. Wow - 30 years old! When Cameron and I met, he was just turning 22...a baby, really! I can't believe that we've now known each other that long.

Now, that same kid is going into his thirties and there's no turning back! The neat thing about Cameron is that he seems to just continue to get better, the older he gets. While it seems that with time, I get chubbier, less good looking, less smart and less motivated - he seems to be just the opposite! He gets more handsome, more smart, more funny and more successful with each passing year...

I have heard a rumor that your 30's are your best years. The twenties seem to be a constant struggle to get established, and I suppose maybe your fourties on up is when you begin feeling the wear and tear on your body and mind, so Cameron, live it up and make the best of the next 10 years...Here's wishing you a happy birthday and a decade filled with good things!

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Cameron! I love you very much and had such a great time at your party. Jenny, good job! Love you guys.

Terry Webb said...

Happy Birthday Cam, I finally got a username and password so that I can post comments. I have been visiting the blog since you started it. Thanks Jenny for putting on the party at XS.
Luv you guys, Terry, Dad.

CHRISTINE said...

Okay, not to be pushy or anything...but it's time for a new posting! :) We missed you at Uncle Lynn's party today, Jenny!