Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stella Meets her Cousins!

This weekend, Baby Stella got to meet her extended family...Grandmas and Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles and her cousins Sam, Hannah, Gracie, Wyatt, Abbey, Luke and Michael. I'm sure this is just one of many fun times she'll spend with her cousins! :) Here are a few pictures of her with Sam, Hannah and Grace...I didn't actually get any pictures of her with her cousins on Cameron's side, regretably...they are a little younger so were not quite as anxious to hold her, so there weren't as many photo ops...I'll have to be sure to get some pictures of them with her next time.




Hannah, Grandma Gloria and Baby Stella.


Gracie holding Stella.



Sam and Stella.


Grandpa Kent with Stella and her cousins

Two days ago, my mom and I were at home playing with the baby and all the sudden we looked down to find Junior laying in the baby's bassinet basket. He thought it was the perfect size for him, apparently! So, I had to take a picture before kicking him out! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really cute..wish i had one too.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

She is so stylish! I love it! And Junior... oh my... the jealousy is beginning!!

Ketchup & Greenie Beanies said...

All I can say is "awwwwwww...."

Carrie Elder said...

Hooner is feeling jealous:) Cute pictures! Can't wait to see you guys and Stella again!

Tim and Connie said...

If you were to have posted pictures of our side of cousins... they would have been blurrs of them running around!! Hope we didn't make you feel nervous with Abbey just about jumping on Stella!...She was looking at the blog with me and was very excited to see Stella. She is so loved by all of us!

CHRISTINE said...

Cute picutres. She is so loved already. I can't believe I am going to miss your shower! If I wasn't so excited to go to Belize I would be really MAD! I still am upset, though. I hope everything turns out great. Love you!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Stella is so precious and perfect! I love her!What a great name! You guys look so happy! Congrats!