Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Worlds Cutest Baby Shower!



Here is Stella and I at her Baby Shower...Isn't she cute?! :)


My sisters and mom along with my sisters-in-law, Jackie (Terry's wife) and my friends Aimee and Jennae threw me and Stella the worlds cutest baby shower a couple weeks ago. Thank you ladies for making it so special!
Finally, I am getting around to posting some pictures. I wish I had more pictures to post - but my camera went dead right toward the beginning of the shower! :( So, anyone that took any pictures throughout the night (AKA - Carrie!) if you have any you can email me - that would be great!


We had the shower at my mom's home on a Thursday evening...the theme was all pink desserts! The decorations were all pink and black - they ordered the most adorable layered cake (it seriously looked like a wedding cake!) and th cutest 'crown' shaped, iced, cookies from Sarah's friend who has a baking business (she makes the cutest stuff!). There was a chocolate fountain with tons of great things to dip in it, fruit and fruit dip, a delicious punch, plus a bunch of other yummy treats.



We had a really good turn out - thank you to everyone who came! It was so much fun...and I'm glad that Stella got to be there for it! Not many babies get to come to their own baby showers!


Here are a few pictures...sorry there's no one in them!







3 comments:

Ketchup & Greenie Beanies said...

FINALLY!!! New pics!!! (did you get my threatening email? LOL) That seriously is the cutest baby shower I have ever seen... look at all the frilly, adorable stuff. And that cake is gorgeous!!! Get that camera fixed so we can see more Stella!!! :)

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Who's the creep that keeps leaving weird comments??? Anyways yes it was the cutest shower I have ever seen. Maybe we should just make it tradition to have baby showers after the baby comes... they are the best part anyways! =)

brooke romney said...

Good thing I didn't throw it--you wouldn't have wanted to post pictures. I still have a little gift for baby stella!