Friday, July 25, 2008

Six Weeks Old!




We had these pictures taken last week when Stella turned six weeks old. I really wanted to get some good shots of Stella by herself, which we didn't really get when we took pictures in Utah...also, she was just so tiny then!...now she is filled out into a 'real baby' and is looking even more cute than she was then, if that's possible! :) . So, anyway, I think these pics turned out really well. We had Aften Wright take them...she has taken a lot of different family pictures for us over the years. She is great - if anyone needs a family picture done...here is her website http://afteneyephoto.typepad.com/.


The baby is actually seven weeks old now - almost two months!...I can't believe it - she is still just a little thing - Nine pounds One ounce now - which is still smaller than I was when I was born! Ha, ha.

11 comments:

Tim and Connie said...

These pictures are so good! I loved all of them. Stella still looks like a newborn to me. She is going to be photogenic just like you Jenny!

Carrie Elder said...

Oh, she is a pretty pretty girl:) All of those pictures are so good! Stella is getting so big! I can't wait to see her again soon.

CHRISTINE said...

Jenny! Those pictures are adorable! Stella is really a beautiful little baby. Hope to see you guys soon! Love you.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

OH MY GOSH these are to die for. I love them all. She just couldn't possibly be any more beautiful. I love the last one of her lying on the "sweets" cabinet... she is definitely the sweetest thing there!

Davis Family said...

I LOVE your pictures! You have such good taste and Stella is of course gorgeous! She is still so small! So cute, you guys have got to be adoring her 24 hours a day.

Ali said...

oooo, she is so pretty! These are so great!

Sarah said...

She is so yummy! I want a copy of the first one! She is so beautiful!!

brooke romney said...

Oh so tiny and beautiful. I love the pictures.

Loni said...

Those pictures are darling. I love the one with her on the cabinet, just like a cute little decoration. She is beautiful! I bet you are having tons of fun with her!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

She really is the most beautiful baby! Her features are so gorgeous!

Bree said...

Ummm, these could be the cutest pictures ever! She is so sweet. I want to see her. Come to Vegas next week with Cam so I can smooch all over her. Just wanted to let you know that Mckay gets on your blog every time he is on the computer. He loves it. He especially loves the picture of "HOONIE" in the basket. That's what he says. He said that baby Stella was "pretty like sister". We miss you. Come and see us soon!