Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some Recent Pictures, etc.

I haven't blogged in a while because my old computer was literally getting so slow that it would hardly even allow me to upload pictures, etc. Poor old thing - it's been a good friend! We've spent many hours together. :)

Anyway - I finally broke down and bought a new computer. I bought a Mac Book which so far has caused me nothing but confusion and frustration! But, hopefully I'll get it all figured out soon. In fact, as we speak, right now it's not allowing me to get rid of the underlining here and the formatting on this post is all crazy...I hope it is okay once it actually posts!

I'm pasting a bunch of pics below...just some that we've taken over the past couple months of the baby, etc. She's such an adorable little girl! Every day is a new adventure with her in our lives and in our home. We sure do love her.




All the baldies in our family. Sorry Stella - you're the only girl in the bunch - you're also the 'bald-est' of any of them! :)


Cameron and Stella in our Hotel room in Newport. We drove over for a weekend in March just to get away. It was so cute - those two in their matching hoodies!

Silly girl! Pulling dad's hood down over his eyes and laughing like crazy!


Stella and Me outside the Crab Cooker in Newport. The waitresses in there thought Stella was so cute they were literally standing in a circle around her and all screaming and laughing. The whole restaurant was looking...it was pretty funny. I have to admit - she did look pretty cute that day! :)
I turned 29 this month...Cam took me to dinner on my birthday and Connie (Cam's sister) babysat Stella for us. This is Stella and I on my Bday before we left.

Stella zonked out in her stroller as we walked up and down the beach in Newport.

Stella in her favorite spot - in front of the DVDs. She would work all day to get those doors open and pull out all the DVD's if I would let her! Yes - every once in a while I open up the doors and let her yank them all out!


Stella got sick two weeks ago with the stomach flu. This was right after - so she was looking even more lean than usual...I seriously think she lost weight with her flu if that's possible. In the ER, they weighed her in at 15.6 pounds, which is pretty tiny for a 10 month old! Poor little thing! She's feeling much better now and is back to loving food!


Stella and Cameron on Easter Sunday...My mom made this dress and flowers for her. It was so adorable.


Stella splashing around in our hottub. She LOVES it in there.

6 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Stella is starting to look like a little person rather than a baby! I love the picture of all the "baldies" and that she is included! We need to get together soon so we can see how much she's grown!

CHRISTINE said...

Too cute! I love seeing what cute outfits Miss Stella is wearing! I'm jealous you guys got to go to CA. I got your text and would love to go to Disneyland!...just not in June. Love you guys!

Kristy said...

She is such a doll!!

Loni said...

I love Stella's Easter dress. Polk-a-dots are so fun. And what a cute picture of Stella and Cameron together.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

yea! A post!!! Keep em up :) Stella is darling! Good thing she will wear a bow for you huh! no fun with no hair! Although, how easy!! let me tell you, it take an extra 15 min when we go somewhere because of how much hair Kendall has!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Um, would it be weird or inappropriate if I said you looked hot in your bday picture? No? Ok- you look hot!!
Also, Stella's swimsuit is SO cute. I remember seeing it at your shower and loving it.