Monday, April 27, 2009

Is Your Blog PRIVATE???!!! Then, keep reading!

This post is directed to everyone out there who has a private blog.

Watch out - I'm about to throw a fit...

Okay - It is officially not fair that you can look at my blog and I can't look at yours! :( I mean, come on, I want to snoop into your life just like you do into mine! So, this is an official request to each of you who look at my blog, but have not invited me to see yours - please add me to your list! :) It seems like I can't look at anyone's blog anymore because almost everyone has gone private. (Should I be offended that none of you have invited me to be on your list yet out of your own desire to have me be on your secret blogging list?).

My email address is jennyleewebb@gmail.com. Or you can use jennywebb@cox.net.

Thanks! :))

11 comments:

Colleen Christensen, Photographer said...

Whatever, private blogs stink. Although I will say... some random commented on my lastet post and acts like I know her and her son, Cole... I am like "WHO ARE YOU?"... must have found me by snooping, like the rest of us like to do. :) I won't ever go all private on you, Jenny...

Loni said...

I have to admit my blog is private and I hate it, but I just kept having a nagging feeling that it needed to be private, so thus it is. But I promise I tried to invite you I left you a comment with my email a few posts back. Sorry you didn't see it! I have already emailed you an invite!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

anyone who is private (me) put on their blog for WEEKS...add your name if you want to be on the list :) you must slack at checking them!

Jeanene said...

Jenny -- there's nothing private about me -- why don't you comment on my blog?!!!!!!!!

Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CHRISTINE said...

You don't need an invite to mine, right?

Bree said...

Maybe it's because you are The Intimadator that no one has invited you! :) Love and miss you guys. What are we doing for our trip? We need to have a planning committee. Maybe we should go to Walmart and walk around for an hour. Is that enough time? Call me!

Andréa Morrow said...

Jenny!
I'm having a boutique at my parents house saturday, on gilbert/mckellips..flyer is on my blog or you can email me dreadog7@gmail.com for flyer.. anyways, I hope you can make it and pass the word along on blog/emails..thanks so much!

by michelle shirley said...

Hey you, I'm an open book! BTW you can add me to your stalking list already!!! : )

Kim said...

I agree. Nothing is more frustrating than when I enjoy periodically checking out what is going on in someone's life. Life gets busy and you don't check for a few weeks and bam, you can't get in anymore! Punished for not looking on the right days to see the announcement they are going private. I do understand why people go private though I personally don't feel like I need to at this point but it's always a slap in the face the first time you see it. Not to mention, even when you see the thing saying if you want an invite ask, do you ask? Is it rude to ask? What if they are going private to avoid you? Seriously I think waaaayy too much about such things.

Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.