Saturday, May 24, 2008

Maui

We are now home from a week in Maui. We wanted one last week away before the baby is born! (Of course, if the adoption falls through then I'll be spending another week in Hawaii in June as well!..In fact - make it Tahiti! Ha, ha!). Anyway, we had a great time, as always! Here are some pics!















Carrie, Sarah, Meredith and Me!











Cameron and Jenny - Walking on Water???







On the dinner cruise! Fun!








This is the view from our 2nd hotel room balcony...the grounds were beautiful.
Stay tuned for some funny pictures of Cameron - let me just say this - there were some manly-men giving Cameron dirty looks on the beach for this one! ;)










8 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like soo much fun!!! Hope all continues to go well for you.

Carrie Elder said...

Aloha Hawaii... you will be missed. Thank you for letting me tag along! I had so much fun!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Ok, the picture of you guys "walking" on the water? Hello you are HOT! Woo Hoo! =)

Anonymous said...

Hawaii is amazing. Looks like a great trip! Can't wait for the baby to come! I am soo excited for you!

Julie said...

Hey Webbs! I hope you don't mind, we added your site as a link on our blog. Send me your email and I'll add you as a reader on ours (it's private). It looks like you guys had such a great time on your trip. Now it's time to gear up for night after night of no sleep - yeah, we're so excited for you!

Kim said...

I'm so jealous! It sounds like you had a wonderful week.

CHRISTINE said...

FUN! I truly am jealous! I love you guys.

Tim and Connie said...

I don't think it is possible to get a bad picture when your in Hawaii. You guys look bronzed and beautiful.